I tend to let little things be the main focus of my life. Here are some I’ve been dwelling lately:
- I really shouldn’t’ve cut bangs. They took 5 minutes for my hair dresser to create, 2 weeks for me to regret and – months of trying to grow them back out has only resulted in an annoying fringe of hair that is too short to put up in any nice looking way but so long that I can’t see with it hanging loose.
- I have far too many half finished posts for this blog. A few of them would be nice, if I just pulled myself together to write them.
- It’s nearly impossible to detect spinach in smoothies. It just adds a nice green colour (or yucky brown, if the smoothie also contains raspberries) and good punch of iron.
- Spinach contains an impressive amount of protein. In fact, 10,5 kg spinach provides 2100 calories, which is 50 kcal more than my calculated daily requirement, and 315 g protein, which is a helluva lot more than my daily requirement. I can’t believe I just calculated that.
- After over a year of running this blog (when did that happen?) I still don’t know how to change text size.
- Always save drafts continuously while writing. Always.
- I get a few more followers every time I publish a new post. Most of them seem to be hunting followers themselves, or strange commercial accounts about earning money online, but there are also a number of real people of which most are great bloggers! What? How? THANK YOU!
- There is a board game called “Fifty shades of Grey: Release your inner goddess!” I just… No.
- Why do I still have in my drawer sports bras that are 1) grown out of, thus 2) uncomfortable and 3) look similar to convenient and well fitted underwear?
- Perhaps the world world wouldn’t be better if everyone thought the same way as I do, after all…
- All the dumb, annoying, mean people in the Youtube comment fields… What if they are normal people with brains, they just don’t know the English language well enough to express themselves as such?
- Why does the letter X exist? Why not just write KS?
- I can’t get enough of this song.